Belzona 1391T is a 2-part ceramic-filled epoxy coating that provides erosion and corrosion resistance to high-temperature equipment operating under immersion up to 120°C (248°F). It offers excellent resistance to a wide range of aqueous solutions, hydrocarbons, and process chemicals.
This 2-coat, the solvent-free system is applied using simple hand tools to areas requiring maximum erosion resistance. It has a long overcoat window and can be rapidly force cured allowing applications to be effectively completed with minimal downtime, shortening application time, and simplifying maintenance procedures.
- Operates at high temperature under immersed conditions
- Excellent erosion and corrosion resistance
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Good electrical insulation properties
- High compressive strength
- Application and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent bonding to many metal surfaces including steel, stainless steel, specialist steels
- Suitable for steaming out up to 210°C (410°F)