A two-part repair composite based on a solvent-free epoxy resin reinforced silicon with steel alloy. This high-temperature repair system is designed for metal repair and rebuilding equipment and provides excellent corrosion protection. Under immersion, Belzona 1511 (Super HT-Metal) is suitable for applications up to 150 °C (302 °F). This product can be overcoated with Belzona high-temperature coatings without the need for frost blasting, significantly reducing application costs and downtime.
Belzona 1511 (Super HT-Metal) will not corrode and resist a wide range of chemicals. This repair material can be easily mixed and applied without the need for specialist tools, and when cured is durable yet fully machinable.
- No frost blasting is needed prior to overcoating with Belzona high-temperature linings
- Excellent erosion and corrosion resistance
- Operates at high temperatures and resists a wide range of chemicals
- Can be easily mixed and applied at up to 12 mm thickness, enabling to fill even deeper pitting in one application
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- No shrinkage, expansion, or distortion
- Excellent adhesion to many metal surfaces including steel, stainless steel, specialist steels
- Outstanding mechanical properties