Salisbury 4667 Voltage Detector Kit 500KV
The Salisbury 4667 is a high voltage detection kit for use in applications for voltages from 240V to 500kV. It is intended for use in verifying the live or de-energized status of conductors, bus bars, and other types of exposed electrical equipment. This detector alarms in the proximity of electric fields and it is not necessary to make physical contact.
Self-Testing Voltage Detectors are used to verify live or de-energized conductors. These testers may be used with rubber insulating gloves or hot sticks using the splined universal end fitting. Testers indicate the presence of voltage with an extra bright LED light and a distinctive audible signal. It is recommended that the tester be moved closer to the conductor until a warning is indicated, or it touches the conductor, apparatus, or elbow test point. Each tester requires three “C” batteries (included).
- Used to verify live or de-energized conductors prior to performing electrical work.
- Automatic Self-Testing circuit will verify that detector is functioning properly by an intermittent flash and beep – no need to use a separate test method.
- Special included adapter allows use with shotgun-style hot sticks also.
- Tester is moved progressively closer to conductor or apparatus until warning of voltage is indicated or until it touches conductor, apparatus, or test point.
- Audio and visual indicator and sensitivity attenuator.
- For use with rubber insulating gloves and universal-spline hot sticks.