Werner D6220-2 Flat D-Rung Extension Ladder
The D6220-2 Fiberglass Two-Section 20ft Extension Ladder has non-conductive rails making this ladder ideal for working near electricity. The ladder is durable and long-lasting with a duty rating of 300lb. The exclusive Alflo® rung joint means Twist-Proof® performance on the job. The Traction-Tred® D rungs are slip-resistant and the side rails are interlocking. The dual action feet are used on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The base and fly sections separate easily to use the base section as a single ladder. The durable rail shield bracket and shoe help protect the bottom of the rail. The fly section rails are pre-pierced at the top for easy field installation of accessories.
- Exclusive Alflo® rung joint means Twist-Proof® performance.
- 1.63in slip-resistant Traction-Tred® D-rungs.
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope.
- Interlocking side rails with internal rail guides on the bottom of the fly section securely connect rails.
- External guides at the top of the base section securely interlock rails.
- Heavy duty extruded rung locks are spring-loaded to operate smoothly.
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories.
- Base and fly separate easily to use the base section as a single ladder.
- Combination rail shield bracket and shoe with SHU-LOK® and slip-resistant pad.
- Molded rung braces on the bottom step for increased durability.
- Mar-resistant molded end caps.