Model : RC55
Series : RC
Product Lines : Industrial Tools
RC-TRIO Series Cylinders
The next evolution of the legendary Enerpac RC-Series hydraulic cylinder. The driving force of the Enerpac cylinder range, the RC-TRIO is as versatile as ever. Featuring a Trio Bearing System for enhanced durability and a hybrid spring-return system for faster retraction and even greater productivity.
New TRIO Bearing System
- Includes up to 4 high-performance wear bands that offer increased resistance to damage, reducing bearing load and increasing cylinder lifespan.
- Hardened composite material wear bands increase bearing surface area for greater sideload resistance – Significantly improving cylinder life.
- New high-performance Polyethylene seals last longer than ever, improving lifespan and keep you working for longer.
New TRIO Stop Ring
- Part of the Trio Bearing System, the Trio Stop Ring includes an additional wear band or high-strength bronze to absorb greater side load.
- Capable of taking full cylinder extension force.
- Features durable wiper to help prevent contamination from entering the cylinder during retract cycles.
New TRIO Spring System
- High-strength steel wire improves spring life.
- Spring retention design improves serviceability while allowing higher pre-load during assembly.
- Spring is easily removed without special tools.
Durable Piston Rod
- High-strength steel plunger for improved life and sideload resistance.
- Nickel-plated plunger coating improves corrosion protection.
- Internal plunger threads for easy tool fixturing.
- Standard carrying handles from 33 up to 55 lbs. Sizes above include certified lifting eyes or optional carrying handles.
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes enable easy fixturing.
Improved Saddle Retention
- Hardened plunger saddle protects plunger end during all lifting operations.
- Easily removable for access to plunger mounting threads.
- Tilt and smooth saddles available as accessories (compatible with new range of CATS-Series Tilt Saddles).
- For full compatibility and peace of mind, the new RC-Series model numbers, external dimensions and threads remain unchanged from prior RC-Series cylinders. Ensuring compatibility with historical versions and systems.