- ANSI 3; EN511: 02X; EN 388: 2442C
- Sandy latex finish for grip performance
- 15GA outer liner for dexterity
- Ideal use for demolition, wire-stripping, and pipe threading applications
- 3/4 double dipped latex microfinish for water resistance and warmth
- 7GA inner liner for warmth
- Breathable and comfortable glove design
Our ANSI Cut Level 3 Winter Insulated work gloves are designed to provide ultimate warmth, all–day comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. The insulated winter work gloves utilize a warm acrylic terry liner to maintain warmth in the coldest outdoor conditions. The gloves have a secure dual thermal liner to comfortably keep your hands warm without the liner separating after extended use on the job site. These gloves feature a a 7GA inner liner for added warmth. Our cut resistant work gloves are ideal for demolition, wire-stripping, and pipe threading applications. Our gloves are constructed of 3/4 double-dipped latex palm microfinish for water resistance to provide best in class grip performance in the coldest temperatures.