Salisbury ILPG3S Leather Protector Gloves
Honeywell Salisbury ILPG3S/9 Leather Protector Gloves Cream Grain Goatskin Leather, 12″ Length, Gauntlet Cuff with Green Leather on the Palm Side and Orange Vinyl on the Back, Adjustment Strap and Non-Metallic Buckle, for Use with High-Voltage Rubber Insulating Gloves.
- Leather protector gloves should always be worn over insulating rubber gloves to provide mechanical protection against cuts, abrasions and punctures.
- Manufactured from top grain goatskin, these protectors provide excellent protection for rubber insulating gloves at a very economical price.
- Cuff has green leather on the palm side and orange vinyl on the back.
- Meets ASTM F696 Specifications.
- 12″ length in gauntlet cuff style.