Single IBC Spill Pallet
A spill pallet is a bunded secondary containment item that is designed to hold containers of oil and fuels. It is called a ‘secondary containment item’ because it is designed to catch the leaks and spill of the container’s contents which rest upon it.
Single IBC spill pallets are designed to keep 1 piece of 1000 ltr IBC tank. Top part of the spill pallets are called loading grids where we can keep the drum & the bottom part is called sump where the chemical or liquids store.
Material handling equipment like Fork lift , hand jack & stacker etc. can use in this single IBC spill pallet.
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm)1680 x 1680 x 700mm (External)
- No of IBC tanks can keep single IBC Tank, 1 x 1000 ltr IBC tank
- Sump Capacity1260 ltr
- Max Loading Capacity2500 kg
- Unit weight86 kg
- Material100% polyethylene + UV Stabilizer
- Temperature Stability- 25 °C to + 60 °C
- Model Nestable for optimized shipping and storage
- Chemical Compatibility YES , Compatible with most chemicals
- Colour Black grid & yellow sump (Bottom)