A multifunctional table saw designed for straight cuts, at an angle and for making longitudinal cuts in hard and softwood and wood-like materials. Recommended for carpentry and formwork.
Efficient commutator motor with a maximum power of 2000 W and continuous power of 1800 W cutting height adjustment in the range of 0-85 mm with a convenient and durable knob cutting height at an angle of 90˚: 85 mm cutting height at an angle of 45˚: 65 mm possibility of extending the table from 485 mm to 940 mm by unfolding the side tops the stable steel structure of the supports ensures safe and comfortable work body made of strong plastic resistant to corrosion and mechanical damage disc protective cover with suction hose Supplied with a 250 mm diameter saw blade with 24 teeth and a standard 30 mm diameter clamping hole.
- Voltage(V)/Frequency(Hz) : 230V/50Hz
- Power(W) : 1800W
- No Load Speed(r/pm) : 5000 r/min
- Blade Size :ø250 / ø30 x 2.8mm / 24T
- Cutting Depth : 90°~85mm , 45°~65mm
- Height Adjustment(mm) : 0~85mm
- Tilting Saw Blade : 0°~45°
- Table Size(mm) : 642 x 487mm
- Table Width Extension(mm) : 640 x 200mm
- Suction Port(mm) : ø35.5mm