Double IBC Spill Pallet
A spill pallet is a bunded secondary containment item that is designed to hold containers of oil and fuels. It is called a ‘secondary containment item’ because it is designed to catch the leaks and spill of the container’s contents which rest upon it.
Double IBC spill pallets are designed to keep 2 pieces of 1000 ltr IBC tank. Top part of the spill pallets are called loading grids where we can keep the drum & the bottom part is called sump where the chemical or liquids store.
Material handling equipment like Fork lift , hand jack & stacker etc can use in this double IBC spill pallet.
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm)2260 x x 1465 x 575 mm ( External)
- No of IBC can keep2 IBC tanks 2 x 1000 ltr
- Sump Capacity1200 Ltr
- Max Loading Capacity1500 per side , 3000 kg
- Unit Weight116 kg
- Material100% polyethylene + UV Stabilizer
- Temperature Stability- 25 °C to + 60 °C
- ModelNestable for optimized shipping and storage
- Chemical CompatibilityYES , Compatible with most chemicals
- ColourBlack grid & yellow sump (Bottom)