Salisbury 24401 Insulated Rescue Hook
- Salisbury Insulated Rescue Hook is an invaluable tool for any workplace used to withdraw an injured worker out of a hazardous area.
- Confined spaces, in vaults, or just near electrical cabinets and switch gear are some of the places where this tool is a must.
- Featuring a foam filled, fiberglass reinforced handle for superior electrical insulation and a coated heat treated body hook with an 18” opening.
- The stick is available in the standard lengths of 6 and 8-foot lengths.
- Other lengths are available as a special order. Contact us with your requirements.
- Handle meets the requirements of ASTM F711.
- Rescue Hook Dimensions are 6’ (1.8 m) length and weight 4.5 lbs ( 2 kg )