A 2-part high-temperature epoxy coating formulated to provide metal surfaces with erosion and corrosion protection in combination with excellent chemical resistance. Belzona 1392 (Ceramic HT2) will resist water, aqueous solutions, hydrocarbons in acid contaminated water, and hydrocarbons up to temperatures of 120°C (248°F) in continuous immersion.
This easy-to-use epoxy coating can be applied by brush or applicator eliminating the need for specialist tools and will cure at room temperature.
- High-temperature resistance, suitable for full immersion up to 120°C (248°F)
- Excellent chemical resistance to acid contaminated water/hydrocarbon systems
- Offers excellent erosion and corrosion protection
- Resistant to rapid depressurization and steam out process
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Simple mixing ratio
- High compressive strength
- Application and cure at room temperature – no hot work involved
- No shrinkage, expansion, or distortion
- Excellent bonding to rigid surfaces including steel, stainless steel, specialist steels, and others